Personal data collected
We collect the following personal data when you use our services or when you provide it to us directly.
Examples of personal information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, sites or products you visit, search terms, and how you interact with the site.
Purpose of Collection: To accurately load the site for you, and to perform site usage analysis in order to optimize our site.
Source of Collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
Disclosure for Marketing Purposes: Shared with our processor and Klaviyo, and our trusted advertising partners.
Examples of personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
Purpose of Collection: to provide products or services to you in order to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange for shipping and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, review our orders for potential risk or fraud, and, where consistent with preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements regarding our products or services.
Source of Collection: collected from you.
Disclosure for business purposes: shared with our processor and our Klaviyo CRM. We may share the information we receive with trusted vendors and service providers, including: order fulfillment and warehousing; web hosting, analytics and related services; payment processing; fraud protection and credit risk reduction; customer service activities, such as inquiries and data analysis.
Use of personal data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Send you communications, including emails and newsletters, if you have opted to receive them
- Inform you of updates to our services and special offers
- To customize your experience on our site based on your preferences
- We may use your telephone number for marketing communications, but only if you have given your explicit consent to receive these communications. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the email address or phone number listed below.
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request its deletion.
Sharing of personal data
We will not share your personal data with third parties without your consent, except in the following cases:
- If we are required to do so by law or to comply with legal process
- If we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets, in which case the personal data you have provided may be transferred to the new owners in order to continue the services
- We use Klaviyo to power our online store. To learn more about how Klaviyo uses your personal information, click here: https://www.klaviyo.com/legal/dataprocessing-agreement
Security of personal data
We take security measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure. We use industry-standard security technologies to protect your data and we regularly train our staff on data security.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of your personal data held by us
- Right of rectification: if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified
- Right of deletion: In some cases, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. However, we are not required to delete it if we have legal obligations to retain it or if we have legitimate reasons to retain it
- Right to withdraw your consent: if we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time
- Right to object to processing: in some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request that your personal data be securely transferred to another organizer
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details provided in the "Contact" section below. We will process requests to exercise these rights as soon as possible and, in any event, within the time limits set by applicable law.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. To learn more about how Google uses your personal information, click here:
We share with our advertising partners information about your use of the Site, your purchases and your interaction with our ads on other websites.
We collect and share some of this information directly with our advertising partners and, in some cases, through cookies or other similar technologies (to which you may consent, depending on your location).
For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted ads by doing the following:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, which include:
offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and keeping you informed of new products, services and offers.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- Your consent
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site
- Compliance with our legal obligations
- Protecting your vital interests
- For the performance of a task performed in the public interest
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms
When you place an order through the site, we will keep your personal information on file until you ask us to delete it. For more information on your right to erasure, please see the "Your Rights" section below.
Automated Decision Making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), where that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not make fully automated decisions with legal or otherwise meaningful effect using customer data.
Our Klaviyo processor and CRM uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision making include: -
- A temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- A temporary list of credit cards associated with denied IP addresses. This list is kept for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details below:
Email : [email protected]
Your personal information will initially be processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see
Klaviyo's GDPR white paper: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003536031How-to-collect-GDPR-compliant-consent
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact page on our website.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
We undertake to respond to any request or complaint as soon as possible. If you feel that we have not responded satisfactorily to your request or complaint, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
15 days to return